Pendelton Americana BootsRegular price $83.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Americana Tall Plaid Rain Boots.
- PUDDLE PROOF: Constructed with 100% waterproof and crack-resistant PF-1 High Content Anti-Fatigue natural rubber, non-slip soles, slip-resistant tread, and back-of-calf gussets for variable fit.
- WHAT’S ON THE INSIDE: Cushioned/Contoured Wool-Plus sockliner insoles and internal shank system provide all-day comfort and arch support. The unique long-wearing, high-abrasion lining provides moisture wicking, ensuring your feet stay dry.
- THE SPECIFICS: Measurements include a 15.5” high shaft, up to 16.75” calf circumference, and 1.25” heel; the tall shaft offers extended protection from the elements. Our boots run slightly big; it’s recommended to size down if in between sizes.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Not only fashion-forward enough to wear to work or to run errands in the rain, but perfect as gardening boots, for light hiking, or camping to keep mud at bay; designed for your comfort.
- MULTI-SEASON APPEAL: Whether you’re out in the pouring rain in Spring or Fall, or you’re dealing with heavy snow when it’s cold, this waterproof, all-season design has you covered when the weather turns.
Please use this sizing chart as a reference. Some items run smaller or bigger than what is shown. Some smalls fit more like an extra-small or they may fit more like a medium depending on how they run. We will try to put this information in the item description. If you are unsure about what size you need, feel free to message us! If you are in between sizes, we suggest going up a size. So if you are an 8/10, we suggest going with a large.